Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Who's your Papa?


What is not to like about Cream puffs.Good stuff stuffed with more equally good if not better stuff. Annnd welllll if you don't like them ... your soul is probably gone. :) And if you didn't know One of the best places to get Cream Puffs, in my humble opinion, is Beard Papa's.
My Beard Papa's Journey began in the summer of last year when I went to San Fran to visit my gal pal and fellow blogger Miss Dorothea. Several people had told me to hit up Beard Papa's for some world class cream puffs. Alas, I never had time to venture their way and the only other locations at the time were in Asia, DRATS! I was never gonna get one!!
Well, that all ended one fateful day when I was downtown for, get this, A dentist appointment. *** begin dream sequence*** I saw a sign on State and Washington that a Beard Papa's had opened in The new block 37 mall. I had to have one right then and there. It was me versus my newly numbed mouth and tongue and freshly filled cavities. Needless to say I won, well,kinda..I sat in the new mall, still smelling of fresh paint and full of realtors trying to fill the still many vacancies of the mall and adjacent private residences, drooling on myself gnawing on a delicious Beard Papa's cream puff with powdered sugar all over my hoodie looking like a fool and not caring... I will always remember that day sigh!!!... ***end dream sequence***
Since then I have gone back and eaten several with full feeling and function of my mouth parts and they are just as good as I remember. I usually stick with the original puff ( they have an eclair as well as several other varieties) and vanilla custard :) mmm classic! They can also fill them with Ice Cream :)
I recommend this place if you are in the loop and looking for a sweet treat or a dozen sweet treats for that matter.

Here is some info Beard Papa's

No comments:

Post a Comment